Philippine Payroll Software stronger with ZKTEco and Dell
Philippine Payroll Software strengthens its capacity with its partnership with ZKTEco and Dell. In an upcoming event at Paseo De Sta Rosa, Sta Rosa Laguna on December 2, ZKTEco will introduce its latest innovations on biometric devices which will be integrated with the system. The event also covers topics such as Taxes on Compensation, Dell Hardware Solution and Modern Innovations in Payroll Processing.
ZKTEco is one of a global trusted brand which produces biometric devices and other security and access systems. As of today there are more than 220 million user of their product across 180 countries making them a recognized and respected brand worldwide.
Mustard Seed’s homegrown Payroll software had undergone various improvements since its release in 1999. Currently more than 2,000 companies nationwide are using Philippine Payroll Software. Some of the capabilities of the system includes:
- Ability to be customized depending on the number of employees
- Updated Government Tables
- Complies with RA 9504 New Tax Law
- Diskette Submission: Bank, SSS, PHIC, Pag-ibig, Alphalist
- Computes 13th month pay, bonuses, and quit claim
- Prints Payslip, Journal Entries for Integration to Accounting System
- Free Biometric Timekeeping Device (model H5)
- Free 1day Training for 1 person (MSSC Training Center)
Further strengthening the capability of Mustard Seed is its existing partnership with Dell. The company now provides quality workstations, servers, desktops and laptops which are ideal not only to run the payroll system but also to multitask with other related officer work and functions.
“Latest Innovations in Human Resource Management Solution Powered by ZKTEco,” is a FREE EVENT for everyone which aims to strengthen the capacity of businesses. If you are interested you can confirm your attendance at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 535-7333 local 147 and look for Ms.Pau Dimaculangan.