Powerful QNAP search tool: Qsirch
Because of the diversity of QNAP, and with the volume and variety of data that you can store in it, searching can get daunting and dreadful sometimes. When you’re in a hurry and you need a specific file, it’s stressful to have to go through hundreds of documents when all you need is one folder. Searching is time consuming especially when you don’t have a reliable search tool like Qsirch, that you can use for finding and narrowing down search results.
Qsirch is QNAP’s powerful search engine that was modified to suit and adapt to the needs of small business owners. We understand your need to maximize your time so you can do as much tasks as you can each and every day.
Why should you choose Qsirch?
Google-like searching. Qsirch lets you see previews while you type in the keyword you’re researching on. Related files immediately appear on your screen which makes navigating easier while your search history gets recorded as well.
- Chrome Extension. It can be added in your Google Chrome extensions to aid in faster and more convenient searching.
- File Indexing. Qsirch now does file indexing in the background and users get to see the progress.
- Categorized search. The File Distribution feature of Qsirch displays search results by criteria or category to save you time.
- Gmail content previewing. Qsirch supports searching for Gmail content and .eml file preview.
- Instantaneous results. Near real-time search made possible by QNAP’s proprietary searching technology.
- Wide-range. Search by filename, content, file path, metadata (title, author, EXIF…) from over 6,000 file formats.
- List view and Thumbnail preview. Videos, images and PDF files are displayed as thumbnails while documents appear as details lists.
- Convenient file access and content sharing. After you’ve identified the file you need, you can share it with the rest of your network.
You no longer need to worry about getting lost in all that data in your NAS, because Qsirch was created to make things easier for you and your small business.